DIRECTIONS & CURRENT PARK OPERATIONS
(ACTIVE PAGE FEEDS)
Daily operations info (Including weekday Early-Bird specials) appear in feeds below.
Feeds added/updated regularly when applicable. (alternate link to same info also provided below)
FOR IN-PARK WEATHER REPORTS & A "PEEK OF THE PARK" FROM OUR PATIO-CAM USE BUTTON BELOW!
*** If feed is unresponsive, (or missing today's park info/EBS etc.) - click here to view alternate source. ***
See "Easy Routes" from nearby destinations near bottom of this page.
NOTE: If feed is unresponsive (or missing today's park info/EBS etc.)..... See twitter feed below! OR ⬤ Tap/click here to view alternate source. ⬤
We're located in Tamworth, approx. 1/4 Mi. North of the Rt.16 & Rt.25(west) intersection.
(Directly opposite White Lake State Park & Troop-E Police barracks - Tamworth/West Ossipee line.)
Where is Tamworth you ask? It's part of Chocorua & "right around the corner."
(Wer're referring to "The Mt. Chocorua" & here's the Mountain's link!)
We're roughly 1/2 hour away (or less) from the following locations...
- 📍 View Map & Get Turn-ByTurn Directions From Wolfeboro: Head north on 28, then 10 mi. north on 16.
- 📍 View Map & Get Turn-by-Turn Directions From Meredith: Head east on 25, then 1 mi. north on 16.
- 📍 View Map & Get Turn-by-Turn Directions From Conway: Head south on 16 for approx. 20 minutes.
- 📍 View Map & Get Turn-by-Turn Directions From Wakefield: Head north on 16 for approx 25 minutes.
- 📍 View Map & Get Turn-by-Turn Directions From Cornish ME: Head east on 25 then 5 mi. north. (~35 minutes)
SPEEDWAY HOURS OF OPERATION (SEASONAL)
- SUMMER: Ticketing opens daily (weather permitting) @ 10 am. (Unless otherwise noted, ticketing window closes ONE (1) HOUR PRIOR to posted closing time.
(See daily park operations details above in this page's news feeds.)
- SPRING/FALL: Open on weekends (weather permitting) @ 10 am. (& close at dinnertime unless otherwise noted in feeds)